Allergy Essentials Online Course
Our Allergy Essentials Online Course is useful if you prepare or serve food for other people. The learning provides an introduction to food allergens to make you aware of issues when serving allergic customers.
The learning takes approximately 30 – 45 minutes to complete depending on individual learning speeds.
£7 + VAT
Special discounts apply for bulk license purchases – buy over 10 licenses and get 10% OFF!
N.B Registration is completed manually Monday to Friday
Features of our online learning are:
- Content provided by Hazel Gowland and Dr Lisa Ackerley – leading food allergy expert trainers
- Web access – staff have a password and can use any device with internet access
- Audio provided by Dr Lisa Ackerley increases learner understanding
- Easy to use
- Interactive and fun
- Milestone quizzes ensure understanding of content and full learner participation
- Difficult to cheat – users cannot skip through sections
- Flexible – can stop and re-start when it’s convenient
- Sign off function – staff may not proceed until the manager has checked their work
- Progress can be viewed by the manager
- Testing – certificates can be printed in-house when delegates pass
- Managers can determine which questions are most frequently failed to help assess further training requirements
It is recommended that you keep your knowledge up to date by implementing the key messages from the course in your day to day job in your workplace. You should refresh your learning at least every three years to ensure you are informed of the latest food safety regulations and best practice changes. This training needs to be implemented in the workplace under proper supervision.